|Duration of Course||One Month – (20 Sessions)|
|Fees||Rs.500/- per session (Course Materials and Dyes will be charged at actuals)|
- Preparation of Kassim (basic black dye)
- Preparation of cloth (Myrobalam treatment)
- Cleaning of cloth and drawing with charcoal pencil. Preparation of pencil.
- Preparation of Kalam for Kalamkari painting and drawing of outlines with Kassim.
- Drawing and detail ornamentation with black dye.
- Preparation and application of Mordant solution (Alum)
- Washing and boiling in Dye Vat with Vegetable Dyes.
- Cleaning and Re-application of Mordant.
- Extraction and Application of Yellow dyes.
- Sun bleaching and Finishing.